Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Harmonizer

LIBRA - The Harmonizer
Nice to everyone they meet. Can't make up their mind. Have own unique appeal. Creative, energetic, and very social. Hates to be alone. Peaceful, generous. Very loving and beautiful. Flirtatious. Give in too easily. Procrastinators. Very gullible.

I received a chain letter in my inbox, listing all the attributes of each Zodiac sign. Myself, being a born late in September, am a Libra. Although I read my horoscope everyday, it is very, very rare to find it coinciding with my day to day life! That being said, you can imagine how surprised I was to find that every quality listed under Libra matched my personality to a "T". Some were obvious, such as very social, flirtatious, and procastinator...but there were also some that made me stop and think "Huh, I am, aren't I?" Qualities like hates to be alone, and that I give in too easily were not things I would have associated with Sarah Spiller before. The one attribute I did not see in myself was being very gullible, as I tend to be highly apprehensive about everything and everyone I come across. Other compliments like "very loving and beautiful" had me brushing past them, as it is my nature to disagree with anything positive said towards me. Regardless, reading the quick discription of the Libra made me appreciate who I am for ME, which is a very rare occurence. This helped me realize that I can be who I truly am, and that I don't have to conform to anyone else's likes, dislikes... I have always stated "Love me, or hate me I am never going to change" I think that it is about time I start to live up to my own moto!

No comments: