Monday, March 23, 2009

Manic Monday!

Do you screen your phone calls?

All the time!! It may seem rude, maybe even detached...but I'm not a big phone-talker. I much prefer text messaging, and e-mails! Avoids all awkward silences, as well as the possibility of getting into a conversation that I do not want to be a part of. Usually though, I only screen numbers I don't recognize, or people I don't talk to on a regular basis. If it's important, they'll leave a voicemail!

When was the last time you lost your temper?

Now, this depends on how you define 'temper'. I tend to lose my temper quite easily - I am a redhead afterall! Losing my temper can come in different levels though...I can get ticked off or annoyed, which the last time that happened would have been Friday night, and it puts me in a foul mood where I can be quite the miserable bitch! Or, I can throw an absolute fit - consisting of screaming, sometimes tears, and pretty much every curse word you can think of - but it usually takes a lot to get me to that point. Thankfully, this hasn't happened in while (which I'm sure anyone close to me is relieved by).

When you're lost, do you ask for directions?

I am constantly getting lost - I have even been known to get lost driving home from my own cottage!! Sad, but true...so, yes, I am always asking for directions. Mainly, from my Dad, who is my own, live, GPS system!

No comments: