Monday, March 16, 2009

Manic Monday

Are you a saver or spender?
I am definitely a spender. As I am writing this, I am already planning what I am going to buy with my paycheck this week. I am trying to be a saver though. I opened a savings account, and will transfer whatever extra I can to start building it up...even it's only a couple of dollars. I'm learning.

Do you prefer to walk around barefoot in your home? Socks? Shoes?
I prefer to be barefoot 24/7. If it were possible, not only would I be barefoot in my home, but I would be barefoot outside, in my car, in the grocery store - EVERYWHERE! Thankfully, I own flip flops in every possible colour, which allows me to be as close to barefoot as possible!

Do you talk to yourself?
All the time. Sometimes, I talk to myself in french too. There are one million and one thoughts flying through my mind everyday. Talking to myself calms me down, helps me think clearly, helps me make decisions. If sometimes, it happens to be in french, it's just because I'm fancy like that!!

No comments: