Monday, March 9, 2009

Manic Monday

What would you do with an extra hour each day?

My first reaction is to say I would sleep...but that seems like a waste of an extra hour. Instead, I would try to spend it with friends, or family. I am truly happy when surrounded by the people I care about, and I think that that would be a better use of extra time!

Do you wear a watch? If so, tell us about it. If not, how do you keep track of time?

I haven't worn a watch since I was eleven, or twelve years old..and it was a purple, digital Timex. Now, I either use my desktop at work, clock-radio in the car, or my cell phone to remind me of the time.

If it was possible, would you want to know how many days you had left to live?

Absolutely not!! For me, I think that would be too depressing. I would much rather enjoy my time, dreaming of what's to come next, instead of knowing I was on the clock to live my life.

No comments: