Monday, February 23, 2009

Manic Monday

What's one of the simple pleasures in your life?
The relationship I share with my Mum. She is such a wonderful person, and supports me regardless of what decisions I make...good or bad. She will always offer her opinion, of course, but understands that I am my own person and respects my need to do things my own way. I share anything and everything with her. I would be lost without my mum. She is my best friend, and not a lot of people can say that about one of their parents. I am thankful everyday to have her.

What do you like to snack on when you watch a movie?
Movies watched at home are accompanied by any snack I'm craving at the time...it could be anything from a peanut butter & honey sandwhich to cheese & crackers. If I'm at the theater, popcorn is a definite must - with butter, not Becel..ick - and Milkduds. I can never remember which movie I saw it in, but the character added Milkduds to her popcorn..I tried it, and it's amazing!!! Buttery, chocolatey, crunchy and chewy! Savory and Sweet..it's the best snack!! Seriously...try it!!

If you were a Survivor contestant, what would be your luxury item?
Ha ha...I would so fail on Survivor...but, if I were to be a contestant, my cell phone would be the first choice, but the chances of having an reception are unlikely. So, I would probably bring my iPod. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't listen to music - I think I would go through withdrawals without my music.

1 comment:

Char said...

You and I would be voted first because we would tell people to kick rocks! And the BO alone would make me ASK to be voted off.