Monday, February 9, 2009

Manic Monday

I love finding cute writing prompts - I feel better writing how I'm feeling or what has been going on in my life, but don't always know how to put it into words. The writing prompts open the window, either getting my creative juices flowing for a seperate post, just giving me the opening I had been searching for to express myself without rambling.

What is your favorite candy?
I'm a fan of chocolate - who isn't, really? - but my absolute favorite candy are Sour Cherry Blasters. My fabulous cousin brough them to me when I was 7 years old, in the hospital with a severly broken arm. I have loved them ever since. Yum!

Name one thing that you'd want to receive as a gift for Valentine's day.
Valentine's day, I find, is the hardest "holiday" to shop for. If I had to choose an ideal gift, I think I would request a letter written by my significant other. I'm not big on mushy gushy stuff, but a letter explaining why me would be very special. Flowers never hurt either.

Can we truly love someone who loves another?
Absolutely. True love is to love someone for who they are, not how they feel for your, or for another. If they are flawed in not returning your love, you still love them despite it.
Where there is true love, there will always be pain.


He would not stay for me, and who can wonder?
He would not stay for me to stand and gaze.
I shook his hand and tore my heart in sunder
And went with half my life about my ways.

No comments: