Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blah. That's my word of the day...it describes the weather, my job, my mood, everything. Just, blah. Nothing appeals to me these days...all I want to do is crawl in to bed and forget that there is a world out there. Why do I feel this way? That's the questions I've been asking myself since last week....why?? I don't have the finest idea what has gotten in to me, because up until a couple of days ago, I was having one of the best summers ever! Things were going to plan, everything was happy, care free - FUN! Then, like the blink of an eye, it seemed to disappear. It's natural for me to panic, or over think situations because I'm lame that way....but I feel as though I've lost connection with my most favorite people, and I don't know how to get it back. Things are awkward.
Lately, I've been looking back on the last couple years of my life thinking, I've made the right decisions by moving on from people in my past. The question that plagues me though, is when will I find the people that I will never have to move on from? Obviously, there will always be characters in the soap opera I live through day to day, that will come and go...but isn't there going to be anyone who just stays put...who I will always be able to depend on? Yikes - I'm feeling rather insecure...never blog while insecure. Then again, if I followed that rule...I wouldn't have posted my first blog.

No comments: